At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
We’re looking for a passionate and proficient QA Test Engineer to lead the testing environment at Paytm Labs. You will be responsible for developing the test environment and ensuring our app runs as efficiently as possible. We are looking for someone who agonizes over the smallest detail and can’t rest until it has been resolved, if this sounds like you apply today!
• You will lead the testing environment by building an automated testing program to ensure release quality and eliminate the need for manual testing
• Drive and accelerate the testing process by creating your own tools
• You agonize over the smallest detail and are motivated to ensure that our app runs optimally
• Regularly update test and environment setup script to keep up with rapid app releases
• You feel the urgency to update the test scripts when production issue is found
• Act as a subject matter expert on testing and share your ideas with the development team
• 2+ years of strong, demonstrable experience creating and designing testsHands on experience with Appium testing iOS and Android apps.
• Experience with regression and end-to-end flow testing
• Comfortable working in multiple test environments with the ability to choose the best course of action.
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work !
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Group Health Benefits plan and enrollment right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've been biking, axe-throwing, bowling, rocking climbing, and go-karting.
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.