Growth Management - Manager - Recharge and Utilities
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Growth – Lending /
Title: Growth Management - Manager - Recharge and Utilities
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team :- Recharge and Utilities
Recharges and Utilities is a core business for Paytm. It includes 20+ categories including mobile recharge, electricity bill payments, DTH recharge, cylinder booking, etc. It is a critical business to onboard, engage and retain users on Paytm
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Managers for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
● Drive/Execute growth & marketing campaigns for our Recharge and Utilities business, focused on key metrics in terms of Strategy, Team management, Growth Management.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Segment customer base on various transactional/behavioral features & design effective 'reach out' programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns
● Manage end to end consumer life cycle management for the business vertical
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding of consumer behavior.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Should have relevant experience in Digital Payments & Fintech company in similar roles across Growth Marketing. Exp should be in between 3 -5 years, out of which minimum 3 years in growth management.
● MS or BS/ B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations
● Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!