Merchant Engagement - Manager _ Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra /
Sales – Enterprise Mid-Market /
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About Team :
EDC is one of Paytm‘s business tools to help merchants grow and manage their business through simplicity and data driven technology
1. CDIT/CD merchant EMI growth
2. Increase Counter Share as per the designated territory, Coordinate with regional OEM’s for support.
3. Brand EMI penertration and will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationship with merchants.
1. The primary objective of this role is to drive EMI business in the designated territory. Brand Mapping & OEM coordination.
2. Incumbent will need to have experience in acquiring and manage ISP’s to drive EMI Volume and increase counter share.
3. The candidate is expected to be well connected in the CDIT/CD industry.
4. Ability to independently drive EMI Volume and ensure MOM Growth.
5. Achieving monthly and quarterly EMI (Brand & Bank) targets as assigned.
6. Build, manage ISP channel and scale business & Market Visits as per the Beat Plan.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. Experience 6-8 years
2. Strong understanding of Client and requirements and requirements.
3. Self-motivated & Self Driven with a zeal to perform.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Sales, Client Relationships, Enterprise Sales
1. Revenue Growth
2. Market outreach and coverage
3. Business Growth & Scale-up
4. Quality of business targets
5. Relationship management with internal stakeholders
1. Extensive market working and travel required on a case to case basis
2. 6-8 years of sales experience mandatory
3. Preferred industries – Merchant acquiring / Banking / Telecom
Education : At least Graduate
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It is your opportunity to be a part of the story!