Toronto, Canada /
- Paytm Labs - /
About Paytm Labs:
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
The IT Manager will be leading our Information Technology Team and will identify and resolve any computer or network related problems.
- This is a mix of a strategic and hands-on IT role, where you’ll be responsible for providing guidance and strategy to drive new solutions and troubleshoot the local office network switches and firewall
- Building policies and processes to mature IT practices across the company
- Performs problem-solving to identify and resolve computer system and Network problems
- Provide internal IT, hardware and application support, including: troubleshooting outages, retrieving and analyzing logs and performing root cause analysis
- Provide hardware and software support on employee systems (troubleshooting, email, network, software and peripheral equipment problems)
- Act as on-site point of support and contact for phone calls and emails regarding internal IT issues as well as log and manage issues from internal staff via telephone, email and instant message
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions and access rights to company resources (Active Directory)
- Experience in building teams
- Available for any on-call trouble for any after hours IT support
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Information Systems, Business Technology Management, IT Project Management or equivalent work experience
- Experience in leading the design, delivery, monitoring and continuous improvement of IT services in technology sector organizations of 200 or more users and multiple sites
- Expertise with Active Directory and Windows Server
- Deep understanding of networking infrastructure (LAN, WAN and VPN)
- Experience with Endpoint protection, cloud migrations, and MDM systems
- Background in desktop hardware and software support
- Strong knowledge of Mac/LinuxTravel may be required
What we offer!
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries and all types of snacks to our office
- All types of signature drinks from coffee to lattes to cappuccinos
- Catered lunch and desserts on a monthly basis!
- Ping Pong and Pool: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis/ Pool champ!
- And so much more!
Notice for Job Applicants
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.