Careers – Business /
- Risk Policy and underwriting guidelines for consumer products
- Portfolio risk Management, including CLI/CLD, Blocking etc.
- Review and reporting of Portfolio performance at pan India level and across geographies for Unsecured
- Responsible for designing and building the risk and underwriting infrastructure for the most innovative consumer lending platform in India
- Work closely with Sr. Management team and lending partners in managing Risk/Return of the portfolio, defaults & collections
- Team management
- Regular assessment of policies via completion benchmarking to be in line with competition and industry trends.
- Conduct regular Policy trainings for field teams
- Provide New/Modified products to the business team to match/excel competition offering and facilitate enhanced volumes
- Exercising due diligence and implementation of robust risk assessment tools across line functions to ensure a quality portfolio.
- Implement the test and learn framework
- Loss forecasting & provisioning policy for respective business
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Any graduate or Post graduate in Any Specialization
- People Management skills.
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Affirmative in nature, Strong Leadership Skills, Clarity of thought and perseverance..
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.