At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
We are looking for an talented full-stack capable frontend developer to join Paytm Labs! Work closely with the design and backend team to build and develop web applications for our forward thinking products.
• Work on all things front-end including web and mobile.
• Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible Produce high quality HTML/CSS pages from mock ups.
• Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front end solutions.
• Using our Micro service stack to integrate front end into the development lifecycle.
• Degree in Computer Science, similar field, or equivalent experience.
• 4 + years of experience of software development.
• Experience using Angular or React or Vue.js.
• Interest and ability to learn new technology stacks as needed.
• Experience with server-side web app code, e.g. REST APIs using Java, Ruby and/or Node.js.
• Doesn’t shy away from testing and code review.
• React Native or Weex experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Enrollment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
*Selected candidates will be given a technical challenge*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.