Business Growth - Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh /
Business – Wallet /
Title: Business Growth - Manager
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:We are looking for Assistant Manager / Manager level member to join the Postpaid Growth team to drive GMV / spends for Paytm Postpaid both from user and merchant.
· Understand Company level and Category level Growth objectives. Drive Growth metrics (users, retention, transactions, revenue) on an overall Category level
· Define growth road map and work with multiple stakeholders on prioritization and execution of growth tasks - Business Heads, Data team, Product team, Technology team, among others
· Work closely with different Category growth teams to drive Growth, keeping customer experience and Company goals in mind
· Standardize processes, improve process efficiency adopted across Growth teams and develop monitoring mechanisms to ensure adherence.
· Ensure optimum utilization of growth tools and adoption of best practices.
· Drive data based experiments on driving growth and constantly share insights with Growth teams
· Drive revenue by negotiating and managing higher interchange / MDR / inter dept revenue to keep healthy PnL
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· Must be a go getter and individual contributor.
· Identify and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
· Should have good exposure in cold calling, pre sales and lead generation.
· Should possess good communication and negotiation skills to handle the key accounts.
· People who have managed enterprise accounts (large retailers).
· Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the stor