Merchant Sales Specialist
At Paytm Labs, we build technologies that powers Paytm India, the world's’ fastest growing mobile payments and commerce ecosystem. In addition to, the Paytm Canada app. We use our skills and our biggest asset – data, to make our dent in this universe.
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 230 million users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Not often does one get a platform to build something massive. Fortunately for you (if you want it and have it in you) there is Paytm. We are building world class payment solutions for merchants in Canada and are looking for a Sales Executive to take it to market and win (big time).
If you are a Merchant Sales Specialist at Paytm, you are ambitious, take ownership, believe in making things happen and obsess about bringing new merchants to the Paytm ecosystem. In other words, you live and breathe the role. Be it hot dog vendors, a food truck or a large store, you can close it all.
We are therefore looking for a high-energy, result-oriented, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and solid merchant sales experience. If you think you can make the most of this platform and opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
• Prospect Pitch. Close. Repeat.
• Own and drive merchant sales. Be a self-starter
• Thoroughly understand the payment solution - from a business and technical point of view
• Prepare and pitch sales collateral as required (presentations etc.)
• Constantly share feedback from Merchants and help improve processes
• Willingness to travel (across Canada and elsewhere if needed)
• If required, take on other responsibilities to help the team
• Experience/background in merchant sales and acquiring
• Ability to connect with and sell to merchants irrespective of the type of merchant - a food truck, an ethnic store or a large retailer
• Hustle to get stuff done and run independently as well as work in teams
• Aptitude to understand the payment solution from a technical and business point of view
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written. PowerPoint skills are important
• Ability to converse in multiple languages is a big asset
• Motivation to work in a fast environment where each day is a new challenge and where things can change rapidly
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
• Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
• We believe in hard work, fun innovation and team building – we’ve gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rock climbing, and go-karting (to name a few!)
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our “Chief Chocolate Officer” is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for other
• Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries to our office
• Ping Pong: Become the next Paytm Labs Table Tennis champ!
• And so much more!
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.