San Francisco, California /
PayZen is an exciting FinTech startup backed by the world’s leading investors. PayZen’s mission is to solve healthcare affordability. Our first product seamlessly takes the pain out of medical bills for both patients and providers. Providers get higher rates of repayment and accelerated cash flow. Patients always get an option to pay over time using an interest-free, no-fee payment plan.
This PM will be responsible for building core product experiences for our customers, as well as product experiences that are critical to our business. The main objective will be to keep customers happy and delighted throughout the customer lifecycle. Given the growth we are experiencing, there are lots of areas for you to focus on, ranging from our core Consumer User Experience, Growth & Data, Money Movement & Payments, Risk & Underwriting, and more!
Product Managers at PayZen drive cross-functional execution, product strategy, and the product roadmap for our platform. We’re looking for team members hungry to contribute to the growth of a product that’s helping every American by increasing the affordability of healthcare. This role will play a key part in driving PayZen's growth and helping us fulfill our mission. If you’re interested in seeing what the experience looks like today, let us know in your application and we’ll coordinate a demo!
This role is Remote if you are not in the SF Bay Area; it is Hybrid if you are in the SF Bay Area.
What you will do
- Own products and features that are increasing the affordability of healthcare for millions of Americans by providing a phenomenal user experience, and ensuring that users have the tools they need to stay on top of their payments
- Build a strategic roadmap for our platform and take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration
- Lead a team of stunning, global colleagues across design, engineering, and data science to deliver outstanding products to our customers
- Understand and socialize the needs of our customers by collaborating with design on user research, competitive analysis, and market research
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our products
- Represent the team's work effectively in writing and presentations to senior executives
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of Product Management, analyst or operations experience
- An analytical mindset and data-driven decision making
- A track record of success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering, sales, and customer service
- A passion for working on a product that solves a real, growing problem related to basic human needs
- The ability to have intelligent technical discussions with engineers
- Experience in a start-up related to Healthcare, FinTech, or another heavily regulated industry, preferred; consumer experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A commitment to deliver results for our customers without ego
Notes about the role:
- We determine leveling for Product Manager roles during the interview process.
- This role is hybrid for Bay Area residents, and remote for all other candidates in the US.
- If you don’t meet all of these qualifications, but are interested in the position, please apply and we’ll figure out if it’s a fit!