Oakland, CA /
We’re looking for a Post-Sales Engineer that will help us build and implement our new FinTech system with best-in-class tools. Help us implement and deliver our system to our customers in a smooth and reliable manner.
Join a small team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing industry.
- Understand the customers’ needs, their specific requirements and environment
- Build the tools that will enable Peach to deliver a reliable solution that is easy to configure and monitor
- Be responsible for a customer’s implementation including solution design, monitoring, and maintenance
- Be on periodic on-call duty to manage availability of our solution
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering teams to communicate gaps and issues as they arise
- 4+ years of hands-on experience operating and maintaining enterprise-class solutions
- Experience with complex system configuration and understanding of end-to-end custom solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Knowledge of the inner-workings of cloud services (GCP, a plus)
- Programming knowledge (knowing Python, a plus)
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams, a plus
- Work in the East-Bay, avoid the commute and rush to Silicon Valley or SF!
- Be part of the first engineers in a rapidly-growing team
- Shape the engineering architecture and culture
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more
- Small & friendly work environment