Front End Engineer
Oakland, CA/ Remote (US) /
We’re looking for a Frontend developer that will help us design a new Fintech system from the ground up with best-in-class tools. We are looking for leaders to build the front end and shape the user experience of our products. Make your mark!
Join a small team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing industry.
United States Remote engineers are welcome to submit!
- Lead the frontend development of a completely new system for loan management from the ground up
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products
- Collaborate with product and be part of the shaping up products
- Collaborate with legal and compliance to understand how to build compliant products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or relevant technical experience
- 2+ years of frontend development experience
- Experience building user interfaces and shaping user experience
- Experience designing and building composable and embeddable UI components
- Ability to write clean, reliable code that can be easily maintained and be tested automatically
- Startup experience or experience working in small teams, a plus
- React.js (or similar frameworks)
- An eye for clean design and UX
- Work in the East-Bay, avoid the commute and rush to Silicon Valley or SF!
- Be part of the first engineers in a rapidly-growing team
- Shape the overall engineering architecture and culture
- Full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more
- Small & friendly work environment
- Remote friendly!