Strategic Account Executive (Enterprise)
Los Angeles, CA
At PeakMetrics, we stand at the forefront of narrative intelligence, harnessing the power of advanced machine learning to safeguard enterprises and government agencies from social media manipulation and narrative attacks. Our platform rapidly sifts through millions of unstructured, cross-channel media datasets, transforming them into actionable insights. By identifying adversarial online messaging, understanding its audience, and providing crucial context such as source credibility, we empower our customers to effectively respond to digital threats.
Our team tackled some of today's most intricate media challenges, from crisis management to thwarting state-sponsored disinformation campaigns. Our goal is unwavering: to shield our clients from the risks of social media manipulation and emerging narrative threats by detecting and remediating from harmful online trends.
As our Strategic Account Executive you will have full-cycle sales experience and account management. You will be responsible for driving our market growth through identifying potential business opportunities and partnerships, developing relationships with existing and new clients and understanding customer needs and goals. You excel at proactively responding to customer requests, and creating and executing customer success plans. This role reports to the CEO and Co-Founder, and works closely with the Marketing, Product and Customer Experience teams.
What you will accomplish:
- Sales Performance: Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly targets for lead generation and conversion rates.
- Client Acquisition: Conduct outbound prospecting activities to identify and qualify leads through various channels and account based marketing methods. Engage with prospects to understand their needs, educate them about PeakMetrics and effectively communicate the value proposition.
- Relationship Building: Developing an understanding of key priorities and pain points in the market through your conversations with prospects. Determining implications on future outreach and product development.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain a pipeline of qualified leads and track all interactions in the CRM. Manage prospects through each stage of the sales process: prospecting, outreach, demo, and proposals. Monitor and report on the health of the sales pipeline, including lead generation and conversion rates.
- Metrics: Establish monthly reporting around new clients, retention, and revenue growth.
- Sales Cycle Efficiency: Analyze the length and effectiveness of sales cycles, aiming for optimization and efficiency.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with marketing, customer experience and product teams to ensure cohesive strategy and feedback loop effectiveness.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 4-7 years of sales experience, mostly in enterprise software technology.
- Full-Sales Cycle experience.
- Starup experience a plus.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets and generating qualified leads
- Strong understanding of sales strategies and client relationship management.
- A clear, confident, and approachable communication and presentation style.
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, high growth startup environment.
- A keen interest in AI, narrative intelligence, and tackling disinformation/social media manipulation.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented mindset with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Open to occasional travel to conferences and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
- Remote-first culture
- Compensation: Base + Variable
- Health insurance, 401(k), and other benefits
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited time off
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A vibrant and inclusive company cultureCompetitive compensation
$105,000 - $130,000 a year
Compensation: Base + Variable
PeakMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We truly believe that diversity in identity, background, thought, and perspective strengthens a team. So we are committed to creating an environment where diversity is more than a statement and all teammates have the support they need, feel a sense of belonging, and know they can truly thrive.