New York /
Growth Team /
Pearmill is a young agency structured to excel at digital performance marketing. We're a diverse group of designers, marketers, and engineers working together to help grow some of the most iconic startups in the world.
What you'll do as a Demand Generation Growth Manager:
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will be the key point of contact for clients and will be responsible for building a long and lasting relationship.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will lead the strategy, and the day-to-day running of client accounts across paid-search and paid-social channels, ensuring the delivery of great, effective performance results.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will be the champion of the experimentation process in order to drive more account learnings.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will work with the paid-social and paid-search team to implement the strategy and build a feedback loop that improves the strategy over time.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will identify key opportunities for growth, and potential blockers of good performance for the client accounts.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will make it their business to know everything that's happening on their accounts at all times, both within the agency and with the Client.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will work with the partners to build an Account Management vision that outlines the principles of the Account Management team.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will align the team on messaging and goals for weekly client meetings.
- The Demand Generation Growth Manager will have an ongoing awareness of the dynamics of performance marketing and provide insight on how to leverage it.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven account management experience or you've helped grow a product before
- Deep understanding of paid-search and paid-social channels
- Ability to effectively communicate high-level thoughts, and tactical tasks in both writing and meetings.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously without missing details.
- Expert analytical process in assessing the performance of accounts.
- Proactivity and ownership of improving the performance metric for accounts
- Experience managing a team of ad operators.
- Be a pleasure to work with :)
What you'll find here:
- Competitive salary based on experience level.
- Bonus structure.
- Great Remote Culture
- Tight-knit, loving team.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Distributed, remote, and global culture. We have people in New York, Kiev, St Petersburg, Moscow, Norway, Macedonia, Florida, and soon: where you live!
- Share in our profits! We're in the business of making money for our clients, and when we do – you make money too! You'll get to share a part of it.
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation.
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave.
- Twice a month house cleaning budget!
- We'll make sure you're comfortable where you work:
- Getting you a laptop or other equipment you may need to succeed at your job.
- Indoor plant budget to make you feel like you live in a jungle.
- We'll invest in your learning! Books, seminars, courses, and coaches.
- 99% coverage for Health Care, Dental, and Vision.
- We'll happily match charitable donations you'd like to make, or give you a budget for activism.