Paid Search Lead
Growth Team /
About the company
You've never worked for a company quite like Pearmill. That wishlist you have for your current company... We've ticked all those boxes. We're growing fast and we're changing the game as we go.
We're a diverse group of designers, marketers, and engineers from across the world, working together to help grow some of the most iconic startups in the world.
Pearmill was founded in 2018 as an agency structured to excel at digital performance marketing. Our goal is to shift advertising towards a more trustworthy industry by producing beautiful, honest, and high-performing ads, while creating a healthier and more transparent environment for our people.
About the role
The Paid Search Lead role will report directly to our CEO, Karim El Rabiey. This is a role that works closely with our leadership team as well as our clients -- giving this individual a broad yet deep understanding of our business. On a day-to-day basis, you’d be responsible for generating new experiments to improve paid search efforts, as well as building and optimizing clients’ marketing funnels. Our internal teams will rely on your expertise to create exceptional results for our clients.
We’re a small, growing team. Your responsibilities will grow and change with the company and you’ll have an enormous impact on the business.
What you'll do as Paid Search Lead:
- Research, implement, and optimize paid search efforts, including but not limited to PPC search, GDN, YouTube, and Shopping
- Report on core metrics of every account with the ability to analyze performance and identify challenges and opportunities
- Complete paid search audits
- Monitor and enhance customer/user acquisition and activation performance
- Lead a team of paid search managers
- Help develop SOPs for paid search tasks and assist in automating others
- You’re knowledgeable about SEM, the dynamics of SEM channels, and are comfortable with SEM analytical tools
- You have a holistic understanding of the digital advertising space beyond SEM and like to stay up-to-date with new trends
- You have 5-7+ years of direct hands-on experience with paid search platforms
- You have experience managing data feeds
- You are proactive - you take ownership and have a client-first mindset
- You love conceiving, testing, and optimizing experiments in everything from Ad copy to bidding strategies to campaign structures
- You’re an excellent communicator and collaborator
What you'll find here:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Distributed, remote, and global culture
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4%
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave
- Remote work budget to make it easier to work from wherever you feel most productive!
- Monthly physical activity budget to get your body moving
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Stipend for laptop and other home office equipment
- Indoor plant budget
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Yearly stipend for books, seminars, courses, and coaches
- Matching for charitable donations
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Pearmill is a diverse company with team members hailing from all backgrounds and walks of life. We’re a globally-distributed team and committed to continuing to build a company that represents the world we live in. We encourage candidates of underrepresented groups to apply.