Motion Graphic Designer
New York /
We're looking for a motion graphic designer with experience creating ads for paid social.
What you’ll do as a Motion Graphic Designer:
- Work with clients to gain a deep understanding of their brand and their audience
- Think creatively and develop new motion design concepts that work in various digital formats
- Animate storyboards created by our design team
- Edit raw footage to be included in video ads
- Sync with the ad ops team to analyze the best performing elements in ads
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Collaborate with other designers from Pearmill and clients’ teams
What you’d need to succeed
- Background in digital graphic design and motion design — including a portfolio of your work.
- Proficiency in motion design software - Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and others.
- Comfort with standard design software including Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Curiosity about design analysis in order to find out which ads perform well and which elements in them are key to the ads’ success
- Attention to detail and organization while managing tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Comfort with collaborative culture while maintaining independence in managing your time and prioritization
- Be a pleasure to work with :)
Strongly preferred but not required
- Experience creating illustrations from scratch
- Sound design experience
What you'll find here
- Great Remote Culture
- Tight-knit, loving team.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Distributed, remote, and global culture. We have people in New York, Kiev, St Petersburg, Moscow, Norway, Macedonia, Florida, and soon: where you live!
- Share in our profits! We're in the business of making money for our clients, and when we do – you make money too! You'll get to share a part of it.
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation.
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave.
- Twice a month house cleaning budget!
- We'll make sure you're comfortable where you work:
- Getting you a laptop or other equipment you may need to succeed at your job.
- Indoor plant budget to make you feel like you live in a jungle.
- We'll invest in your learning! Books, seminars, courses, and coaches.
- 99% coverage for Health Care, Dental, and Vision.
- We'll happily match charitable donations you'd like to make, or give you a budget for activism.