Junior Landing Page Designer
About the company
You've never worked for a company quite like Pearmill. That wishlist you have for your current company... We've ticked all those boxes. We're growing fast and we're changing the game as we go.
We're a diverse group of designers, marketers, and engineers from across the world, working together to help grow some of the most iconic startups in the world.
Pearmill was founded in 2018 as an agency structured to excel at digital performance marketing. Our goal is to shift advertising towards a more trustworthy industry by producing beautiful, honest, and high-performing ads, while creating a healthier and more transparent environment for our people.
What you'll do as Junior Landing Page Designer & Optimizer:
- Assist in the creation of landing page designs for our clients using Figma or other collaborative design tools
- You'll learn to run experiments to increase landing page conversion rates
- You will be implementing designed landing pages in tools like Webflow and Unbounce
- Assist the team to implement conversion centered design principles on existing landing pages
- Assist in the curation and production of our Landing Page Newsletter which has thousands of subscribers
- You will stay on top of trends through business/industry monitoring and outside resources (e.g., research bodies, academics, industry leaders)
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proficient in using design tools like Figma to be able to design landing pages
- Willing to learn landing page creation tools like Webflow or Unbounce
- A curiosity for design trends and their relevance to people's behavior
- Ability to effectively communicate high-level thoughts, collecting creative feedback, and creative direction in both writing and meetings
- Ability to be part of multiple accounts simultaneously without missing details
- Have analytical knowledge for assessing the performance of landing pages
- Proactivity and ownership of improving the performance of landing pages for accounts
- Be a pleasure to work with :)
What you'll find here:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- 99% coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Distributed, remote, and global culture
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4%
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave
- Remote work budget to make it easier to work from wherever you feel most productive!
- Monthly physical activity budget to get your body moving
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Stipend for laptop and other home office equipment
- Indoor plant budget
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Yearly stipend for books, seminars, courses, and coaches
- Matching for charitable donations
How to send a successful job application
1. Submit a cover letter telling us why you'd like to learn about landing page design
2. Include a link to your portfolio or examples of projects you’ve been part of
3. We want to get to know you, so tell us something about yourself. Something you're into or geek out on!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Pearmill is a diverse company with team members hailing from all backgrounds and walks of life. We’re a globally-distributed team and committed to continuing to build a company that represents the world we live in. We encourage candidates of underrepresented groups to apply.