Director of Demand Generation (B2B)
Remote, United States /
Marketing & Business Development – Marketing /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
As the Director of Demand Generation (B2B), you’ll lead the development of high-impact integrated campaigns targeting hundreds and thousands of experience providers who are turning to Peek Pro to help manage their business and drive demand.
You’ll work closely with Sales, Product, and oversee a team of talented marketing professionals to lead our growth including performance, organic, ABM, and marketing ops. We are customer obsessed, make data-driven decisions, and have a passion for innovation and experimentation.
- Own performance against key funnel metrics, including: demos, pipeline, and new deals closed
- Own demand forecasting and marketing campaign reporting, including detailed funnel data and campaign insights
- Own and optimize nurture and conversion efforts in the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Manage a team of marketing specialists who own the programs and tactics required to reach and engage relevant enterprise and mid-market stakeholders
- Manage the team, channel teams, and programs to budget, timeline, and goals (including hiring and management of employees, outside agencies and contractors)
- Understand our users, the reasons they buy, and the market landscape, and work with your team to turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for acquisition and activation
- 5-7 years in B2B marketing, including 2 years in a management or player-coach role
- Proven experience partnering closely with product management and marketing teams
- Experience working closely with product/engineering and sales stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of B2B marketing principles, content strategy, account-based marketing, b2b paid media best practices and a familiarity with buyer journey mapping.
- Maintain and manage the use of marketing automation platforms by overseeing execution of workflows, activities and reporting from Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, Analytics, Zoominfo, Outreach, Drift, and beyond
- Proven track record of success in tactical marketing roles in working within high-growth, entrepreneurial environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials and business proposals; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Excellent writer and grasp of marketing-related technologies and the paid media landscape
- Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data, and develop compelling content
- Strong analytics skills & the ability to make data driven decisions to maximize revenue
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.