Director of Revenue Operations
Finance, Business Operations & Strategy – Strategy & Business Operations /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic revenue operations professional to oversee the systems, processes, KPIs, and insights that will guide the next phase of Peek’s rapid growth. As our first Director of Revenue Operations, you will play a pivotal role in opening the aperture of the current Sales Ops team’s charter to support a broader, more holistic view of revenue from Sales and Marketing all the way through to Customer Success. In this dynamic and strategic role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices, leverage technology solutions, and provide analytical insights to support the various teams driving to hit our revenue targets. This is a hands-on role, so if you get excited at the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and building the next generation of revenue systems, processes, and efficiencies at an exciting, growth-stage vertical SaaS platform we want to speak with you! Join our team at Peek and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the tours and activities industry.
About the Department
This role will lead a new department that evolves the scope and charter of our current Sales Operations team in order to better align Marketing, Sales, Onboarding and Customer Success. The current Sales Operations team is responsible for driving revenue and optimizing performance through effective and efficient sales processes, systems, analytics, and data.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization to ensure achievable quotas that align with our financial plans/budgets
- Monitor and up-level the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Work closely with sales management to proactively inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Finance to plan, design and drive ongoing updates to all sales compensation plans (rep and mgmt)
- Drive the strategic roadmap and implementation of all sales technology tools in conjunction with our SFDC Admin. Oversee the administration of all sales systems, including CRM (SFDC), sales acceleration, conversational AI, etc.
- Define and iterate upon the lead allocations/territories for each of our sales teams to ensure equity and optimal performance
Marketing and Demand Generation Operations:
- Partner with the Marketing team to align marketing strategies and campaigns with revenue goals
- Ensure accurate tracking, measurement, and reporting of marketing and lead-generation activities
- Collaborate on lead management processes to improve lead quality and conversion rates
Customer Success Operations:
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to drive customer retention and upsell/renewal strategies
- Develop and implement Customer Success processes and tools to enhance customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Analyze customer lifecycle metrics and develop strategies to improve customer engagement and loyalty
Data Analytics and Reporting:
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards for revenue operations, working closely with Finance, BizOps, and BI
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support revenue growth initiatives (e.g., new revenue channels, pricing strategies)
- Regularly report on revenue performance, pipeline health, and forecasting accuracy to the executive leadership team
- 5+ years experience in a senior revenue operations or sales operations role (or similar) at a high-growth SaaS company
- Prior experience in building out revenue operations teams at rapidly growing technology businesses
- Deep expertise in Salesforce, sales acceleration tools (e.g., Outreach, Salesloft), conversational AI technology (e.g., Gong, Chorus)
- Strong, empathetic leader with the ability to build a high-performing team and collaborative culture
- Ability to distill complex information into actionable insights
- Experience with balancing the management of numerous complex projects with urgency
- Hungry to win, resourceful, and thrives working in ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- Prior experience in a direct selling or sales management capacity is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.