VP of Customer Success/Support - Remote
Sandy, UT /
Operations – Customer Success /
What is Peek?
Peek has built the leading software platform for the tours, activities and rentals industry (e.g., hot air balloon rides, boat rentals, zip-lining, cooking classes), empowering thousands of operators to automate their businesses and grow revenue by an average of 30%. More than 8 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked through the Peek platform, and Peek activities have received more than one million verified 5-star reviews.
Peek has also won numerous awards for innovation, including being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer (alongside past winners such as Google and Spotify). Forbes called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn” and the company has raised over $50 million in funding from top tech investors such as Eric Schmidt and Jack Dorsey. Peek’s CEO Ruzwana Bashir has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business and was a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
Why you should join our team!
Peek’s mission is to connect the world through experiences and we’re excited to grow our team! We’ve assembled a group of avid travel and technology enthusiasts who live our core values on a daily basis: obsessing over our customers, accomplishing big things, getting better every day, and collaborating with purpose. Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 120 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as SF, SLC, NYC, Seattle, Chile, Colombia and beyond.
If all of this gets you excited and you want to be part of an industry-transforming growth-stage startup, come “take a Peek” and talk to our recruiting team!
Lead the strategic direction of two departments: (1) Partner Support and (2) Customer Success. Drive a large team towards creating an amazing customer experience.
Person will create and run strategy and investment for Peek’s customer facing teams, collaborating with cross-functional strategic leaders across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support. This position will be instrumental in defining the strategic direction and operational strategies for how Peek links product value to customer outcomes.
More About You
As the senior leader and strategic owner of Peek’s Support/Success teams, you should be passionate about shaping all aspects of the organization - setting measurable and challenging objectives, mentoring leaders, hiring top talent, establishing practitioner disciplines, nurturing the team culture, cultivating cross-organizational partnerships, and driving continuous improvement with a data driven mindset.
Peek is rapidly growing, and we need someone passionate about the prospect of helping thousands of small business owners unlock more revenue, and develop belief and bond with PeekPro.
Your Role at Peek
- Be the primary advocate for the Peek customer, representing both the voice of the customer and the company, and balancing the needs of the customer with those of the business
- Hire and retain high upside, motivated Peeksters that are mission aligned to help connect the world through experiences
- Coach and develop the team to provide stellar support across all channels and build authentic relationships with our customers
- Own escalated support issues; support metrics, including 1st response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and more
- Use data to uncover product opportunities, identify opportunities for revenue expansion, and better strategies to improve the customer experience
- Drive a content calendar, engagement sequences, and ensure Peek is creating high value conversations with partners
- Monitor and streamline critical business frameworks and operational processes to create a highly effective Customer Success discipline and organization
- Define and implement a strategy to improve customer experience and engagement, scale the team, develop talent, balance cost, lower churn, all towards the net result of greater customer product adoption
- Present strategy, insights, financial/non-financial achievements, and quarterly progress updates to senior stakeholders in a compelling manner
- Identify and implement tech enabled solutions to improve team efficiency and customer interaction quality
- Drive employee satisfaction through consistent communication, conducting effective team meetings and helping each team member feel a sense of confidence, control, and community.
- You have current experience running Success/Support teams, and have 7+ years of increased leadership exposure in fast growing global SaaS success organization serving tech-savvy customers, with a breadth of exposure to both SMB and Enterprise customer needs
- You have demonstrated experience with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive customer value
- Leadership experience leading large teams to meet and exceed operational performance goals
- Experience managing managers and a proven track record to scale organizations 50+
- You have experience in designing and implementing talent cultivating programs that grows strong leaders
- You have related experience in building a customer-centric culture that champions a customer-first mentality
- You are passionate about the customer and delivering focused measurable improvements
- Experience dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Benefits & Perks
- Stock options with a standard 4 year vesting schedule
- Medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurance
- 401k Matching
- Peek covered Life Insurance of $50,000 with the option to add additional voluntary life insurance
- 26 days of PTO - includes 10 holidays and a company shut-down during the Christmas and New Year Holidays
- 8 weeks parental leave for primary caregiver and 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- Annual company-wide offsite
Thank you for your interest in Peek!