Senior Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Marketing and Business Development – Marketing
As Senior Marketing Manager at Peek Pro, you will be responsible for creating and executing the company's marketing plan to support the company's strategic business priorities. You'll collaborate with sales, product, and customer success to build and implement high-impact marketing strategies and programs that key business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a fast-paced startup, ideally in the travel, or martech space. We're looking for a high-energy, whip-smart, passionate B2B marketing generalist who can help the business achieve its goals.
Peek makes the world’s tours & activities easily bookable — anytime, anywhere. Our industry-leading technology, Peek Pro, empowers operators to better manage and grow their businesses. Peek.com and our award-winning mobile app connect people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities” and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again”.
- Develop and implement Peek Pro's marketing strategy and GTM plans, including lead generation through to sales enablement.
- Function as a player-coach and be comfortable advising on how to execute the marketing plan
- Drive strategy and execution for creation of high value accounts.
- Oversee full ABM execution through compelling, personalized for specific accounts in varying stages of our sales funnel
- Oversee brand/creative execution: oversee the big idea, creative, and flawless execution for seasonal marketing campaigns
- Manage offline events: scale a winning conference/event strategy to deepen relationships with targeted accounts and position Peek as a thought leader
- Oversee strategy and execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns in channels such as SEM, Social, and Native Display. Oversee feed management, creative, and campaign optimization
- Be a detailed project manager who creates timelines, motivate teams to succeed, and remove roadblocks to keep projects moving
- Create data driven ecosystem: expand on marketing attribution, have the analytics ability to create measurement infrastructure and then make appropriate budget and allocation decisions to maximize revenue
- Create compelling content that supports Peek Pro's market leadership positioning, including blogs, videos, white papers, webinars, case studies, emails, newsletters, podcasts, etc.
- 3-6 years in B2B marketing, including 2 years in a management or player-coach role.
- You have a Bachelor's degree from a well-known 4-year university; minimum 3.5 GPA
- In-depth understanding of B2B marketing principles, content strategy, account-based marketing, b2b paid media best practices, and a familiarity with buyer journey mapping.
- Exposure working alongside and/or managing a marketing automation function to ensure all campaigns and projects are set up correctlyProven track record of success in tactical marketing roles in working within high-growth, entrepreneurial environments.
- Experience creating impactful partnerships externally with brand marketers, agencies, and internally with the sales and product teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials and business proposals; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Excellent writer and grasp of marketing related technologies and the paid media landscape
- Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data, and develop compelling content
- This position is based in NYC, Salt Lake City, or SF
- Roughly 20% travel to locations listed above