Customer Success Manager - Remote
Sandy, UT /
Operations – Customer Success /
What is Peek?
Peek has built the leading software platform for the tours, activities and rentals industry (e.g., hot air balloon rides, boat rentals, zip-lining, cooking classes), empowering thousands of operators to automate their businesses and grow revenue by an average of 30%. More than 8 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked through the Peek platform, and Peek activities have received more than one million verified 5-star reviews.
Peek has also won numerous awards for innovation, including being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer (alongside past winners such as Google and Spotify). Forbes called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn” and the company has raised over $50 million in funding from top tech investors such as Eric Schmidt and Jack Dorsey. Peek’s CEO Ruzwana Bashir has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business and was a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
Why you should join our team!
Peek’s mission is to connect the world through experiences and we’re excited to grow our team! We’ve assembled a group of avid travel and technology enthusiasts who live our core values on a daily basis: obsessing over our customers, accomplishing big things, getting better every day, and collaborating with purpose. Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 120 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as SF, SLC, NYC, Seattle, Chile, Colombia and beyond.
If all of this gets you excited and you want to be part of an industry-transforming growth-stage startup, come “take a Peek” and talk to our recruiting team!
As Peek continues to grow, we need a Customer Success Manager to work with our partners to execute key initiatives and help them grow their businesses.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Peek's key operators
- Provide consultative business support for customers
- Be the strategic driver that powers small business growthHelp tour operators identify and enable features that drive new revenue and save time
- Work closely with onboarding, support, sales, editorial and product team to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Help drive renewals and contract negotiations, and opportunities for revenue upliftIdentify and execute improvements on internal 'vendor-facing' processes
- Become a PeekPro expert
- Project management executional outcomes with our internal teams
- Related Customer Success, Account Management or Onboarding/Implementation experience within a SaaS environment preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize a wide range of tasksResourceful and organized when working on issues that require coordinating data and details between the customer and other internal departments through resolution
- Desire to take leadership and contribute within a team setting Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insightsProactive, with the skill to change priorities quickly, work well under pressure and autonomously
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a passion for working with customers, with a desire to help our customers drive revenue for their businesses
- Experience in using Salesforce, ClientSuccess, Jira, Confluence and other SaaS tools preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options with a standard 4-year vesting schedule
- Medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurance
- 401k Matching
- Peek covered Life Insurance of $50,000 with the option to add additional voluntary life insurance
- 26 days of PTO - includes 10 holidays and a company shut-down during the Christmas and New Year Holidays
- 8 weeks parental leave for primary caregiver and 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WFH allowance
This role is remote contingent upon your time zone being in-line with the greater USA.
Thank you for your interest in Peek!