Head of B2C - Remote
Sandy, UT /
Executive Leadership /
What is Peek?
Peek has built the leading software platform for the tours, activities and rentals industry (e.g., hot air balloon rides, boat rentals, zip-lining, cooking classes), empowering thousands of operators to automate their businesses and grow revenue by an average of 30%. More than 8 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked through the Peek platform, and Peek activities have received more than one million verified 5-star reviews.
Peek has also won numerous awards for innovation, including being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer (alongside past winners such as Google and Spotify). Forbes called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn” and the company has raised over $50 million in funding from top tech investors such as Eric Schmidt and Jack Dorsey. Peek’s CEO Ruzwana Bashir has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business and was a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
Why you should join our team!
Peek’s mission is to connect the world through experiences and we’re excited to grow our team! We’ve assembled a group of avid travel and technology enthusiasts who live our core values on a daily basis: obsessing over our customers, accomplishing big things, getting better every day, and collaborating with purpose. Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 120 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as SF, SLC, NYC, Seattle, Chile, Colombia and beyond.
If all of this gets you excited and you want to be part of an industry-transforming growth-stage startup, come “take a Peek” and talk to our recruiting team!
You will lead the strategic direction and execution for Peek’s consumer marketplace, a nascent part of our rapidly growing business. You will build out the team that will drive significant revenue growth for Peek by helping more consumers to discover and book the best local experiences.
You will create and run strategy and investment for Peek’s consumer business including Peek.com and new initiatives. Collaborate with cross-functional strategic leaders across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support. This position will be instrumental in defining the strategic direction and operational strategies for how Peek reaches new consumers and delivers value to the small businesses we partner with.
More About You
As the senior leader and the strategic owner of Peek’s marketplace and consumer business, you should be passionate about growing a business, getting into the details, and collaborating in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a passion for experiences and for helping us to reach consumers to match them with the best activities, unlock revenue, and optimize the B2C side of Peek’s two-sided marketplace.
Your Role at Peek
- Be the leader for Peek’s marketplace by executing on growth initiatives while building out a team for scale
- Design and build out the Marketplace growth engine, including strategy, tools and channels
- Own and drive revenue goals for the marketplace and B2C initiatives
- Use data to uncover product opportunities, identify opportunities for revenue expansion, and strategies to improve the customer experience
- Lead content and content marketing initiatives, including funnel/conversion improvement initiativesDefine and implement a business strategy to improve consumer experience and engagement
- Present strategy, insights, financial/non-financial achievements, and quarterly progress updates to senior stakeholders in a compelling manner
- Lead efforts and work cross-functionally to recommend innovative solutions that will best drive revenue goals
- Hire and retain high upside, motivated Peeksters that are mission aligned to help connect the world through experiences
- You have deep expertise in bringing new businesses to market and scaling them
- 7+ years in fast growing marketplaces and management consulting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to understand growth opportunities
- Leadership experience building and growing teams
- Capabilities to deal with competing priorities in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Thank you for your interest in Peek!