Mid-Market Sales Manager
Remote, United States /
Sales – Mid-Market /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
Peek is looking for a talented, strategic, data-driven & results-oriented leader to help manage one of our Mid-Market sales teams. As a Mid-Market Sales Manager, you'll lead a team of account executives to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas. You'll work directly with senior leaders to sell "Peek Professional" (www.peek.com/pro), our industry-leading SaaS platform that helps activities and rental operators generate more revenue, save time, and deliver amazing experiences for their customers. Outside of daily management duties, your responsibilities will include fostering a strong team culture, maintaining positive morale, and participating in our sales recruiting efforts. If developing people is your passion and you love adventure both inside and outside the workplace, we want to meet you!
- Work with the current sales leadership team to foster and maintain a positive culture of learning and excellence within the sales organization
- Lead a team of 8-10 experienced account executives to exceed performance expectations through high productivity, sales acumen, professional growth, and knowledge retention
- Develop and mentor team members to consistent performance through regular 1:1’s, individual coaching sessions, team training, skill development activities, goal setting/performance management, and servant leadership principles
- Coach your team on conducting efficient discovery meetings, Zoom demos, and crafting a solution in Peek Pro that best meets the needs of their prospects
- Measure, track and adjust performance against defined sales metrics/KPIs and rigorous pipeline management
- Manage the implementation and execution of go to market strategy in collaboration with senior leadership while continuously recommending initiatives to improve sales performance through proven change leadership techniques
- Work with BDR leaderships to ensure close alignment with the objectives and activities of the BDRs supporting the Mid-market Account Executives
- Collaborate with post-sales operations to ensure that expectations set during the sales cycle are met, and eliminate friction in the sales, implementation, and support/success cycle through standardization of policies and procedures
Profile for Success
- Strong sales coach and talent developer with an insatiable drive to help your team improve and exceed their goals
- Dynamic people leader that thrives in, and lives for, a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experienced professional that is never happy with the status quo and is constantly looking for ways to improve the workflow and productivity of their inside sales team
- 3+ years of relevant sales management experience. 2+ years of relevant B2B SaaS inside sales Management experience in a high activity, short/med-length sales cycle environment (<6 months)
- Strong project management, analytical, and communication skills. You know how to lead, coordinate, implement, and execute
- Well-versed in consultative sales techniques (e.g., Sandler, The Challenger Sale, M.E.T.R.I.C, Winning By Design), or other similar consultative sales methodologies.
- Proficient in Salesforce and other tools to assess your team’s performance and manage to specific outcomes
- Prior experience selling complex software or hardware into comparable brick-and-mortar businesses (e.g., restaurants, hotels, retail, etc.)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with sales productivity software such as Gong and Outreach
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and the Google suite (Sheets/Docs Presentations)
- Strong track record of successful sales results in an account executive role
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.