Implementation Specialist - Remote Role
Operations – Onboarding and Implementations /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to be an integral part of our new partner onboarding process.
Due to the nature of this role, you must live and work in Chile. If you're interested in joining us, please submit your resume in English.
- Build the Pro accounts to be used by our new Partners who are in the onboarding process.
- Quality Review implementations and provide feedback based on our QA matrix
- Collaboration. We value team efforts and we expect you to work alongside the Onboarding Specialist to implement new partners to Pro accounts.
- Organization. Manage a pipeline of new partner build requests using a combination of tools and resources.
- Install Pro account booking buttons on new partners’ websites through various CMS platforms.
- Work multi-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, and OperationsData Entry, simple coding and website management, daily qualifications, and requirements.
Skills you already have
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to switch from task to task with short notice and maintain a high level of productivity
- Love solving puzzles and finding creative ways to do things
- Enjoy working on something new every day
Nice to Haves
- Experience with SalesForceBusiness-level Spanish language skills.
$900,000 - $1,100,000 a month