Sales Enablement Manager - Remote
Sandy, UT /
Sales – Sales Enablement /
What is Peek?
Peek has built the leading software platform for the tours, activities and rentals industry (e.g., hot air balloon rides, boat rentals, zip-lining, cooking classes), empowering thousands of operators to automate their businesses and grow revenue by an average of 30%. More than 8 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked through the Peek platform, and Peek activities have received more than one million verified 5-star reviews.
Peek has also won numerous awards for innovation, including being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer (alongside past winners such as Google and Spotify). Forbes called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn” and the company has raised over $50 million in funding from top tech investors such as Eric Schmidt and Jack Dorsey. Peek’s CEO Ruzwana Bashir has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business and was a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year. Learn more at www.peek.com/pro!
Why you should join our team!
Peek’s mission is to connect the world through experiences and we’re excited to grow our team! We’ve assembled a group of avid travel and technology enthusiasts who live our core values on a daily basis: obsessing over our customers, accomplishing big things, getting better every day, and collaborating with purpose. Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 120 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as SF, SLC, NYC, Seattle, Chile, Colombia and beyond.
If all of this gets you excited and you want to be part of an industry-transforming growth-stage startup, come “take a Peek” and talk to our recruiting team!
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list!
About the role
Do you get excited at the prospect of helping high-performing sales teams reach new heights? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your Sales success and expertise and build something from the ground up? We are looking for an exceptional Sales Enablement Manager who has a passion for helping others achieve their full potential through a comprehensive and innovative training, learning and development program. As our first dedicated Enablement hire, you will work with sales leadership to craft and oversee our end-to-end sales enablement curriculum, continually identifying and addressing areas where we can improve to provide better results for Peek and our customers. You will help to level-up our existing ad hoc sales enablement content and programs by creating a framework and developing a system for effectively capturing, organizing and sharing knowledge across the sales team. You will own all of the training materials and content that goes into all sales playbooks, battle-cards, competitor overviews, FAQs, and knowledge base. This is a remote role working with account executives, BDRs and sales leaders based all across the country and reports directly to Peek’s Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales management team to design, create and deliver all enablement content, presentations and training materials for Peek’s 40+ person sales team (e.g., sales process "how to" overviews and videos, updates to new hire onboarding content, other ad hoc training materials)
- Oversee the new hire onboarding program in conjunction with sales management and HR team
- Support sales management team in identifying key skill gaps amongst their reps and addressing opportunities through relevant training materials, coaching frameworks and how-to guides
- Support the ongoing skill development of the sales management team itself (e.g., management frameworks, skill development, career pathing)
- Build data-backed systems and structures for measuring the efficacy of the sales enablement program and adjusting to target areas for ongoing improvement
- Leverage data and needs assessment to design and iterate on creative rep assessment frameworks and tools (e.g., knowledge assessments, quizzes, job-embedded exercises)
- Collaborate with Product Enablement Lead to design and roll out internal product training curriculum and modules across the broader sales team
- Enhance enablement communications and training materials with high-quality editorial content and engaging graphics
- Oversee training and adoption of our Conversational AI tools in conjunction with Sales Operations
- Edit existing written and/or video content from team meetings, comprehensive online trainings, and/or partner webinars and convert into bite-sized content for new hire training and ongoing rep education
- Oversee our sales knowledge management program and central repository for uploading and announcing new sales enablement and training content into our content management systems (Confluence Wiki, Google Docs, Salesforce.com)
- Stay on the cutting edge of new sales enablement tools and technology to continually pursue innovative approaches to sales learning and development
- Minimum 2+ years of prior Sales Enablement experience, ideally with a SaaS inside sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, ideally with a degree in Education, Marketing, English, Communications, Media or other liberal arts program with a heavy emphasis on creative writing and content creation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM software, Sales Acceleration tools (e.g., Outreach or Salesloft) and conversational AI tools (e.g., Gong, Chorus)
- Able to learn with and train on multiple software solutions
- Able to coordinate multiple cross-functional resources to ensure consistent messaging and voice that aligns with our brand, selling style and methodology
- Prior experience as a top performing sales rep attractive but not required
- Prior academic experience in adult education or learning and development is a plus
- Video editing and/or graphic design experience is a plus
- A passion for travel!
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options with a standard 4-year vesting schedule
- Medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurance
- 401k Matching
- Peek covered Life Insurance of $50,000 with the option to add additional voluntary life insurance
- 26 days of PTO - includes 10 holidays and a company shut-down during the Christmas and New Year Holidays
- 8 weeks parental leave for primary caregiver and 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WFH allowance
This role is remote contingent upon your time zone being in-line with the greater USA.
Thank you for your interest in Peek!