Marketing Field Events Coordinator - Remote Role
Marketing & Business Development – Marketing /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
The marketing team is a dynamic and agile team that works cross-functionally across the whole business. Our projects include sales enablement and building sales campaigns, account-based marketing, driving product knowledge and proper use of the Peek Pro software, email marketing, social media - and much more!
If you’re a team player, organized, and looking for an opportunity to develop your career, you're in the right place. We’re looking for bright, innovative thinkers with a mindset for attacking interesting problems and creating original content.
The successful candidate must live and be able to work in Chile. English is our working language, please be sure to submit your CV/Resume in English.
- You're looking to grow a career in events marketing. No prior experience necessary, but any experience with in-person events, administration or on-the-ground logistics would be a plus
- You’re highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and stick to deadlines without issue
- You have the ability to get a lot of things done in a relatively short amount of time - we're a dynamic company that is growing fast
- You’re looking to build relevant, usable experience with a fast-growing team and have an actual impact on the business
- Must have business level written and spoken English proficiency
- Assist with the prospecting, planning and execution of Peek’s attendance at industry conferences
- Assist with conference strategy and creative, including the production of booth design options, content, ad placements & relevant collateral
- Present proposals for sponsorship options, identifying opportunities for breakthrough brand awareness across different events
- Help create & stick to budget sheets, negotiate with vendors, outline proposed cost breakdowns and keep track of all relevant costs incurred
- Assist in pre-conference logistics, helping to book travel and accommodation for attendees, and helping order/ship any necessary booth materials to the destination
- Be on hand to troubleshoot and coordinate logistics during events, either remotely or on-site (depending on the size of Peek’s presence)
- Collect and synthesize feedback from Peek attendees post-conferences, create post-mortem documents and collate suggestions for future improvements
- Manage physical logistics of booth furniture and conference merch in Orlando, FL:
- Receive and send shipments of booth furniture & swag
- Transfer packages to and from storage unit
- Package up necessary items in shippable boxes and containers
$900,000 - $1,100,000 a month