Mid Market Account Executive - Remote Role
Honolulu, Hawaii /
Sales – Mid-Market /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
Peek is looking for talented sales candidates locally in Hawaii that are ready for the next step in their careers. This is a challenging, exciting role that will fuel Peek’s continued expansion throughout the Hawaiian Islands. The position is a high-adrenaline and remote-first sales role, requiring deep industry expertise, proven sales ability to close deals, and a broad base of local travel-industry contacts.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for bringing new activity operators onto Peek’s network through a consultative sales approach. Mid-Market Account Executives are responsible for knowing their local markets while maintaining constant communication with the team on how the market is responding to Peek’s growth initiatives.
- Target, identify, and sell Peek’s products to the most amazing activity operators out there.
- Educate operators about unique trends in the industry and provide insight on how they can change with them.
- Drive value during sales engagements.
- Present in-person (when / where applicable) and online demos of Peek products.
- Encourage operators to think differently about their business.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for each territory location and create reliable forecasts.
- Overcome objections and competition.
- Consistently over-achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition targets.
- Listen and understand operators and their needs to provide insight to Senior Management.
- Manage your territory, forecast activity, and maintain consistent organization. We use Salesforce.
- Travel depending on the local market and restrictions (when/where applicable).
Skills you already have
- 1-3 years of technology sales or relevant experience.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota in a B2B Sales environment.
- Competitive, tenacious, and results-driven.
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under pressure and against aggressive goals and deadlines.
- Knowledgeable about the travel industry.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Nice to Haves
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform decision-making and persuade others
- Capacity to learn complex concepts quickly and independently
- Attention to detail with administrative responsibilities.
- Proficient in GSuite, Slack, Salesforce
- Travel required when needed 1-3X p/quarter (when / where applicable)
- A passion for travel!
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.