Bilingual Partner Support Representative (English/Spanish)
Operations – Partner Support
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION REQUIRES TO SPEAK SPANISH AND ENGLISH.
* Do you love helping your friends and family figure out social media?
* Are you the one everyone looks to when they can’t figure out why the Hulu stream of the latest SNL episode isn't loading?
* Do you love getting your hands on the newest tech gadgets entering the market?
If so, then we’d love to speak with you!
We’re looking for friendly, passionate and driven Partner Support Representative to help our cherished activity partners grow their businesses using Peek’s SaaS platform PeekPro. The ideal candidate adapts well to a fast-paced environment, provides a high degree of service and responsiveness to our existing and potential partners, and demonstrates flexibility and a calm demeanor as company needs and priorities evolve. This is a full-time position.
What you'll be doing
- Provide high degree product and technical support to our activity partners
- Represent the voice of our partners internally as we make critical decisions about developing the features and usability of our products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Production and Product/Engineering to ensure partners are successful using the PeekPro platform
We'd love you to have
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, customer service, technical support
- Full-time availability
- Willing to work one or both weekend (Sat or Sun) days
- Natural enthusiasm for helping people solve problems
- Spanish fluency strong plus
- Experience with SalesForce and/or Desk preferred
- Tech and web-savvy critical
- Patient and able to teach new software to non-tech savvy operator partners
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment without skipping a beat
- Demonstrates common sense and able to troubleshoot and make sound decisions when faced with emergencies
- Must be punctual and reliable
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options with a standard 4 year vesting schedule
- Medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurance
- Peek covered Life Insurance of $50,000 with the option to add additional voluntary life insurance
- 24 days of PTO - includes holidays
- 8 weeks parental leave for primary caregiver and 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- "Peeknic" lunch brought in every Thursday
- Stocked break room (snacks, drinks, small meals)
- Annual company wide offsite
- $50 in Peek.com credit per month Annual
- Peekiversary gifts