Onboarding Specialist - Remote (Customer Onboarding)
Sandy, UT /
Operations – Onboarding and Implementations /
What is Peek?
Peek has built the leading software platform for the tours, activities and rentals industry (e.g., hot air balloon rides, boat rentals, zip-lining, cooking classes), empowering thousands of operators to automate their businesses and grow revenue by an average of 30%. More than 8 million activities lasting over 1.4 billion hours have been booked through the Peek platform, and Peek activities have received more than one million verified 5-star reviews.
Peek has also won numerous awards for innovation, including being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Travel and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer (alongside past winners such as Google and Spotify). Forbes called Peek “North America's Next Travel Unicorn” and the company has raised over $50 million in funding from top tech investors such as Eric Schmidt and Jack Dorsey. Peek’s CEO Ruzwana Bashir has been named one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business and was a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
Why you should join our team!
Peek’s mission is to connect the world through experiences and we’re excited to grow our team! We’ve assembled a group of avid travel and technology enthusiasts who live our core values on a daily basis: obsessing over our customers, accomplishing big things, getting better every day, and collaborating with purpose. Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 120 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as SF, SLC, NYC, Seattle, Chile, Colombia and beyond.
If all of this gets you excited and you want to be part of an industry-transforming growth-stage startup, come “take a Peek” and talk to our recruiting team!
If you have been looking for the right opportunity to break into the software industry, we are the place! Peek is looking for an organized, self-driven, customer experience enthusiast with an interest in software, to join the team.
Ethos of Onboarding
- Excite: be the excitement that ignites passion,
- Drive Outcomes: This is your classic “get stuff done” attitude. Know your partner and their business and optimize them for success.
- Alleviate: Understand partner concerns/anxiety and help remove it quickly
- Onboard and Implement a pipeline of new Peek operators and support them through the onboarding journey.
- Facilitate training sessions for new operators focused on how the PeekPro product suite can optimize their business.
- Install PeekPro booking buttons on new partner’s websites through various CMS platforms.Provide consultative guidance to optimize online booking conversions and PeekPro setup structure.
- Customize PeekPro to best suite our new partner’s business needs.
- Work multi-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Operations to resolve partner issues and provide user feedback.
- Customer Experience / Client Skills: Superb communication skills both verbal and written. Language specialists welcome. We want to anticipate our partner’s needs and provide the best outcomes.
- Growth Mindset: An eye for detail, optimization, and future proofing an implementation
- Quality Work Mindset: Give your best every day; meet & exceed onboarding requirements
- Leadership and Teamwork: Teamwork makes the dream work & we live that credo everyday, we ask that you do too.
- Performance Delivery: Do what you say you will when you say you will do it. And do it well.
- True Grit: Courage and resolve; strength of character and ability to overcome obstacles to get things done right the first time.
- Experience with SalesForce
- Business-level Spanish language skills
Benefits and perks
- Stock options with a standard 4-year vesting schedule
- Medical, dental, vision and other voluntary insurance
- 401k Matching
- Peek covered Life Insurance of $50,000 with the option to add additional voluntary life insurance
- 26 days of PTO - includes 10 holidays and a company shut-down during the Christmas and New Year Holidays
- 8 weeks parental leave for primary caregiver and 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WFH allowance
This role is remote contingent upon your time zone being in-line with the greater USA.
Thank you for your interest in Peek!