Video Content Specialist- Contract
San Diego, CA /
Marketing & Business Development – Marketing /
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
About the Role
Peek is on the hunt for a talented Video Content Specialist to help take our marketplace to the next level! Our Content team is all about crafting captivating stories that inspire people to embark on unforgettable adventures. We need someone with a knack for capturing engaging content that truly captures attention and stirs excitement. So, if you're ready to explore your own backyard and showcase your skills using just an iPhone, we can't wait to hear from you!
- Take photos and shoot video footage of pre-organized activities on-site, such as attractions and tours, in your area.
- Ensure that footage aligns with the shot list and meets creative standards.
- Coordinate, organize, and submit photos.
- Collect waivers and photo releases if necessary.
- Must have an iPhone (ideally version 13 or later).
- Must have ability to travel within the city and surrounding areas.
- Experience in photography, video, and content creation for TikTok and Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be handling client communications while on-site.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Please include your social profile for Instagram / Tik Tok or send us up to 3 sample video clips with your application. This can be a favorite activity of your choice in your city. It can be from Instagram Reels, Tik Tok or comparable video platforms.
$19 - $20 an hour
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.