Product & Design
We looking for a full-time Visual Designer to grow and support our branding, product and marketing efforts. Visual Designers partner with teams across the company to design thoughtful creative work that creates meaningful engagement with our prospects and clearly communicates our product messages and positioning. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, photography, illustration and digital content and be able to work within a brand identity system. Typical projects would cover email templates, print materials, photography curation, illustration, icon creation, brand merchandise, sales collateral, and online ads.
We are a close-knit, highly motivated group and are excited to welcome someone new to our team. At Peerspace you will have an opportunity to help define and grow a creative brand.
- Collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to deliver creative work that effectively promotes Peerspace and helps us reach our goals
- Design and implement email campaigns
- Create banner ads, icons, illustrations and infographics
- Design flyers, postcards, nametags and other print materials
- Provide support to social and content team
- Collaborate with product design to carry the Peerspace brand into our product
- Help to inspire and inform a design culture across the company
- Portfolio of relevant past work that demonstrates the skills required for this position
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent with at least 3+ years of agency or in-house experience
- A strong foundation in visual design, typography, layout and grid systems
- Experience designing for both web and mobile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Mastery of Adobe and Sketch design tools
- Comfortable collaborating with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary with employee stock options
- Medical/dental coverage & take it when you need it vacation and sick days
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog friendly culture
- Company sponsored enrichment program to pursue what you are passionate about
Peerspace is an online marketplace that connects professionals and businesses to unique spaces. Our goal since launching in 2014 has been to make finding and booking space an easy and transparent process.
We believe that innovation occurs at the intersection of smart people and the spaces that inspire them. This happens every day when Peerspace hosts share their underutilized spaces with creative people planning memorable experiences. Film and photo shoots, offsite meetings, product launches, and charity events are just a few of the many activities that take place on the platform. Peerspace is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles and New York. Our investors include Foundation Capital (Netflix, LendingClub, AdRoll) and Structure Capital (Uber, Shyp).