GM - Northwest
In your role as PeerSpace’s GM in San Francisco, you will take ownership of our flagship region and help build upon PeerSpace’s success. Reporting to the COO, you will lead a small team to further the development of new host accounts and generate recurring demand from the community. You are a team-leader and natural problem-solver who is passionate about our product, creating markets and building revenue machines.
- Formalize plan for acquisition and proactively identify and convert host leads into active accounts who are excited to inspire others (while also adding income to their own bottom line)
- Build a portfolio of direct marketing tools to quickly engage local prospects through email, phone, in-person visits, community events, etc.
- Adapt PeerSpace’s central marketing strategies and develop local marketing activity
- Effectively communicate with prospective users to trial PeerSpace as a creative way to benefit their business
- Our ideal candidate is a strategic, tech savvy GM with at least 6 years of experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to impact a HQ environment
- Experience hiring and leading small teams of people who think you are the best leader ever
- Passionate about peer-to-peer marketplaces with an infectious personality that drives people to say “yes”
- Prior success in a marketplace-type product in a marketing, sales and/or operations capacity
- Experience working in a startup or small company environment a big plus
- Proficiency using CRMs, Google Docs, Keynote, etc.
- Working Attributes: detail-oriented | highly-organized | collaborative | low-ego | fun-loving | empathetic
Peerspace helps owners, event planners, teams & creatives easily find new uses for commercial space - be it a yoga class in an art gallery; a company off-site in a loft; or a retail pop-up in a bank vault.
Peerspace is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles and New York. Our investors include Foundation Capital and Structure Capital.