Senior Growth Manager (Retention)
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Growth Marketing /
Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve their health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally designed Live Synbiotics™ (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
Pendulum is seeking a Senior Growth Manager (Retention) to own and lead the strategy and operations of customer retention – Pendulum’s largest revenue channel. This person will report directly to the VP, Consumer Revenue and will collaborate closely with the growth, revenue operations, brand and compute teams with a focus on customer lifetime value. The successful candidate has the strategic capability to identify and measure retention experiments, deep customer empathy, and a passion for data and analysis. This person loves to take ownership and be impactful while also enjoying working in a dynamic environment. This growth and strategy oriented Senior Manager is excited to evaluate complex business issues and opportunities, bring strategies to life and see measurable impact of their work.
- Develop customer retention strategy and approach based on analysis and experimentation.
- Setup and drive measurable experiments to increase customer LTV.
- In partnership with our Brand Team, build out and optimize our customer journeys to increase AOV and LTV.
- Own our customer referral program.
- In partnership with Ecomm and our email agency, oversee customer touchpoints for existing members
- 3-6 years of experience in go to market or consumer marketing roles
- 1-2 years of experience in a strategy focused role
- Expert analytical skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
- A growth mindset and drive to grow the business
- A desire to be in a high-impact role that will shape the company's growth and interact with senior leadership across the company
- A collaborative and transparent style
Salary & Benefits
- $110,000-$150,000 (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company match on 401(k)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.