Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
San Francisco, CA /
Executive – Executive Team /
Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve physical and mental health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally-designed Live SynbioticsTM (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
We are seeking a talented individual with a proven track record of driving key business results to be our Chief Commercial Officer. This individual will work closely with the CEO and revenue teams to drive consumer and healthcare professional awareness, growth and retention. If you are driven by results, collaboration with strong leaders, strategic knowledge of the business, and identifying/executing new
growth opportunities, we are looking for you!
- HCP Revenue
- DTC Revenue
- B2B Revenue
- New Channels/growth strategy
- Present to board
- Work closely with CEO and exec team to build strategy/company vision
- Work cross-functionally w/R&D to drive new product development
- Lead and manage marketing advisory board
- 10+ years of progressive experience in building high growth brands in the health and wellness space.
- Built, managed and optimized novel brands using quantitative data to drive decisions.
- Scientific understanding of the microbiome/supplements field and how to communicate to both consumers and healthcare professionals.
- Proven ability to manage complex, cross-functional development projects with multiple scenarios and stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization leveraging respectful, transparent communication.
- Highly driven, motivated self-starter and innovative, growth-mindset thinker.
- Seeks to continually drive and inspire the organization to the next level of performance through collaborative efforts.
- Commitment to strategic and financial results with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results.
Salary & Benefits
- 300,000 to 375,000 (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company match on 401(k)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.