Growth Marketing Associate
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Growth Marketing /
Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve their health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally designed Live Synbiotics™ (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
Pendulum is seeking a Growth Marketing Associate who’s excited and ready to hit the ground running to contribute to Pendulum’s aggressive growth goals. They will support the Growth Team to drive acquisition and also own the management of key channels. Further, as someone close to the performance of these channels, they will also be our go to person to see what is working, what is not working, and what new ideas we should test (e.g., new creative ideas, new tactics, and new channels). This work will support our push for growth towards improving human health through the microbiome. This role will report directly to Pendulum’s Senior Growth Manager.
- Oversee the management and coordination of social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.)
- Partner with PR agency, particularly focusing on a developing celebrity partnership
- Work with in-house creative team and Direct Mail agency on mailer campaigns
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies as part of the Growth Team (new channels, audiences, tactics, targeting options, creative learnings, and more)
- Drive influencer marketing outreach and coordination
- Support Senior Growth Manager on execution of new channel launches and day to day needs for performance channels (paid social, paid search, TV, etc.)
- Assist on data needs and reports with marketing analytics team
- 2-3 years of growth marketing or direct response experience for a startup - health & wellness category is a plus, but not required
- Strong project management, attention to detail, a no-task-too-small mentality, and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Experience working with creative teams to develop assets
- Experience working with project tracking software such as Asana, Jira, Trello, or Monday.com
- Knowledge of organic social strategy and/or experience running brand profiles (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) PR, affiliate, and/or influencer marketing experience is a plus
- Experience working with outside marketing agencies is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate results & insights
- Prior experience working in Google suite including Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Drive
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker, eager to learn and ask questions
Additional Details about Pendulum
- Plans to launch new groundbreaking products
- Products are at the intersection of functional and natural
- Leaders in microbiome science
- Fun yet data-driven culture
Salary & Benefits
- 60,000 to 73,000 (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company Match on 401(k)
- Flexible Time off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.