Meter Reader (Bournemouth - 4542)
Bournemouth, England /
South West Water – Domestic Customer Services /
At South West Water we believe that the strongest businesses are built on solid, stable foundations - with a vision and a culture that gives them the freedom to change, improve and innovate.
We’re proud to be responsible for providing reliable, efficient and high-quality drinking water and wastewater services for the beautiful South West area.
And we have huge ambitions.
Not only are we committed to reaching net-zero by 2030, but we’ve also partnered with wildlife charities, National Parks and local partners to help ensure a better future for generations to come.
So, if you want to be part of a diverse team where opportunities flow and fresh ideas are welcomed, #JustAddWater.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for the South Wests largest employer?
We currently have an opportunity available for a Meter Reader to join our team working in Bournemouth. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a salary of £21,278 per annum plus benefits.
About the role:
As our Meter Reader, you will ensure all meters are read in a timely and accurate manner, enabling the billing of all measured customers whilst ensuring the standards are met. To form part of a comprehensive meter reading service to all South West Water metered customers including both Household and Non Household customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring efficient and productive use of time and mileage
- Undertaking scheduled reading to ensure the target is met
- Undertaking unscheduled reads to ensure DG & NHH targets are met
- Reporting defective meter installations, so remedial works can be organised
- Communicating effectively with internal and external customers
- Maintaining a Company vehicle and equipment to ensure in good working order
- Reporting suspected meter fraud for further investigation
- Reporting water meters which are not set up on the billing system
- Taking responsibility for personal Health and Safety & following our Homesafe guidance & procedures
- Undertaking any other duties required by the Company
What we are looking for:
- A full driving licence
- Experience of front line customer service
- Proven ability to deliver targeted goals
- An understanding of water related operational procedures is desirable
What's in it for you:
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- A discretionary Bonus
- Competitive Contributory Pension
- Share-save Scheme
- Various health benefits
- Wellbeing support programmes
- A range of Group Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial support services
- And plenty more!
We know that the support and commitment of our staff is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us. We’re one of the largest companies in the South West and are proud to have been awarded Investors in People recognition. In return, we offer an excellent range of benefits including:
Closing Date: Sunday 26th June 2022
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply now to be considered as our Meter Reader - we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to a mandatory DBS check as part of the onboarding process.
Be yourself, we like it that way. Together, we will build a culture of belonging, where inclusion is instinctive. Diversity is our strength and a reflection of our communities. We care, we value everyone, we celebrate uniqueness.
Our core values which are essential to our success are:
· Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders.
· Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact.
· Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities, and each other.
· Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better.