SHORLISTING Administrator - Field Support Centre (261_22)
St. Austell, England /
South West Water – Operations - Waste Water Services /
Fixed Term Contract
At South West Water we believe that the strongest businesses are built on solid, stable foundations - with a vision and a culture that gives them the freedom to change, improve and innovate.
We’re proud to be responsible for providing reliable, efficient and high-quality drinking water and wastewater services for the beautiful South West area.
And we have huge ambitions.
Not only are we committed to reaching net-zero by 2030, but we’ve also partnered with wildlife charities, National Parks and local partners to help ensure a better future for generations to come.
So, if you want to be part of a diverse team where opportunities flow and fresh ideas are welcomed, #JustAddWater.
Do you have the proven ability to provide support and bring organisation to a company? Then read on…
About the role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Administrator - Field Support Centre to join our team based in ST Austell. You will join us on a full-time, 12 month, fixed term contract, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,055 per annum depending on experience + excellent benefits.
To provide support to the Operational Management within Waste Water Services in the general day-to-day running of all activities within the Field Support Centres that delivers the Waste Water Service within the field.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor WWS FSC Inbox and process telephone contacts as required
- Interact with the Central Service Centre and Source Contacts teams to ensure effective remote communications
- Monitor WWS FSC Alarm Group and process alarms with the support of the Maintenance and FSC Manager and wider management team
- Process DG7 contacts from the Service Compliance team, collate comments from relevant staff to provide feedback in accordance with agreed SLAs and escalate issues to the local management team as necessary
- Administer the production of effective schedules through liaison with the local management and operator teams. This will include jeopardy management of the intraday workbasket
- Schedule customer contacts and further works on behalf of the customer and network service team
- Liaise with the local management and operator teams in addition to the central teams to support the effective planning and scheduling of cyclical and responsive complex work, includes organisation of specialist plant and equipment through local suppliers and associated ordering processes
- Manage the interface with CRIMSON for the WWS operational management team, ensuring reports are flagged to appropriate managers for action and that the system is effectively updated and maintained
- Complete data entry for work programming, reporting and performance management using company software
- Support the team in consistently reaching the required Service Level Agreements
- Maintain effective administrative records relating to all Waste Water Services activities for the area. This includes but Is not exclusive to the following: Reviewing missed appointment and ensuring necessary feedback for GSS payments, UV records and returns, Entry and interrogation of feedback into ELLIPSE, Compiling timesheet data for and review rejection report , Work processing, Spreadsheets, Data input and retrieval, Chemical and fuel stock take returns
- Maintain and manage area issues including Stationary, Equipment registers and Purchase Orders
- Raise purchase and work orders for suppliers, Partners and Tech Services and enter receipts for deliveries
- Run routine and ad hoc reports as directed by area Management Team and distribute as required
What we are looking for:
- Maths and English to grade C GCSE standard, or equivalent, or able to demonstrate ability to work at this level
- Ability to use various MS Office and Corporate computer packages
- Proven experience of working in a busy environment
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Experience working on own initiative and / or working as part of team
- Good organisational skills, self-motivation and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an exceptional telephone manner
- Good geographical knowledge of the designated work area and understanding of approximate travel times
- Establishes rapport easily and is able build effective working relationships within the team
- Ability to be an effective and flexible member of a small team
- A “can do” attitude with a desire to learn and understand the business and a flexible approach to support the business
- Willingness to complete occasional travel to different sites within the operational area to support the delivery of duties
- Flexible approach to start and finish times to achieve the operational hours in collaboration with the other members of the FSC team
What's in it for you:
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- A discretionary Bonus
- Competitive Contributory Pension
- Share-save Scheme
- Various health benefits
- Wellbeing support programmes
- A range of Group Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Financial support services
- And plenty more!
We know that the support and commitment of our staff is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us. We’re one of the largest companies in the South West and are proud to have been awarded Investors in People recognition.
In return, we offer an excellent range of benefits including:
Closing Date: Thursday 14th July 2022
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply now to be considered as our Administrator - Field Support Centre - we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to a mandatory DBS check as part of the onboarding process.
Be yourself, we like it that way. Together, we will build a culture of belonging, where inclusion is instinctive. Diversity is our strength and a reflection of our communities. We care, we value everyone, we celebrate uniqueness.
Our core values which are essential to our success are:
· Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders.
· Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact.
· Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities, and each other.
· Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better.