Customer Service Advisor (Monday-Friday)
Bournemouth, England /
Pennon Water Services – PWS Operations /
Pennon Water Services is a national business water retailer delivering simple, accurate and timely billing to c. 100,000 customers through great customer service. We are committed to helping our customers lower water use and reducing costs.
As employees we thrive in a supportive working environment, developing and continuously learning to ensure we are all working at our best and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our growing team and be part of our continued success.
So, are you looking for a new challenge where you can use your communication skills and help our customers?
We currently have some exciting opportunities available as a Customer Service Advisor to join our team working in Bournemouth. You will join us on either a part-time and full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,133 per annum (pro-rata). Your working hours will be between 16.5-38.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday and covering the business hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm.
As our Customer Service Advisor, you will be working in the contact centre and will be the first point of contact for our customers helping solve their queries and answering their questions.
What you will be doing:
- Day to day you will be taking calls from customers, maintaining positive relationships by providing great customer service
- Undertake general admin work – all calls are logged on our systems and case notes must be informative and accurate
- Keep customers up to date checking in regularly
- Processing customer payments and responding to payment and bill queries
- Provide information regarding additional services we offer our customers
- Liaise with the wider PWS teams to resolve issues
- Achieve individual and team KPI’s and targets
What we are looking for:
- NVQ – Customer Services Level 1-2 (Desirable)
- Contact centre experience and customer contact
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you:
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Competitive loyalty scheme starting at 2 years’ service
- Career pathway progression scheme
- A discretionary bonus
- Competitive contributory pension
- Access to the Pennon Group Sharesave scheme
- Various health benefits
- And more!
Pennon Water Services is part of the Pennon Group and at Pennon, who are one of the largest companies in the South West and we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People recognition.
We know that the support and commitment of our staff is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us.
In return, we will offer an excellent range of benefits including:
Closing Date: Sunday 17th July 2022
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to a mandatory DBS check as part of the onboarding process.
Be yourself, we like it that way. Together, we will build a culture of belonging, where inclusion is instinctive. Diversity is our strength and a reflection of our communities. We care, we value everyone, we celebrate uniqueness.
Our core values which are essential to our success are:
· Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders.
· Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact.
· Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities, and each other.
· Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better.