Head of Growth
London, UK / EMEA (Remote 🌎 in +3/-3h CET) /
Go to Market – Marketing & Growth /
Permanent – Full Time
Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better.
We’re looking for a Head of Growth who will lead our digital and content marketing efforts to increase Pento brand awareness and demand generation. We also have an opening for a Growth Lead role; we’re only hiring for one position but we’re open to hiring at either level.
As we champion the customer and focus on efficiency, we’re looking for leaders that can build a world-class technology company and inspire excellence to be driven at speed. We’re growing, and it’s now more important than ever that we generate awareness and demand within companies with 30-500 employees.
The role 💬
Our mission is ambitious and underpinned by our Principles. This role will focus on demand generation. As you implement new growth initiatives across different channels, you’ll have endless opportunities to run experiments, analyse results and apply learnings to the next experiment to drive performance improvements. You’ll also work with our Sales Development team to develop outbound campaigns and programs that help this team engage and book meetings with prospects.
Through your work, you’ll grow our social following and engagement. You’ll be working with others to produce consumable and irresistible media and content that conveys Pento and who we are.
Your experience ✨
- You’re able to use your experience working at product-led and customer-focused companies to be ambitious, constantly innovate and come up with new ideas. You should be able to drive excellence at speed and scale what works whilst learning from what doesn’t.
- You’ve generated a marketing pipeline, and your experience across different forms of marketing allows you to manage and execute projects that impact teams across Pento.
- You have knowledge of digital platforms, both paid and organic, and you know how to use them to achieve the desired outcome. You would have also used most of our preferred tools: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, GTM, GA, Hubspot, Figma.
Working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our people-first, remote environment supports our team in adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits include:
• An equity option plan for our permanent employees, so you can all benefit from our success
• Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
• Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
• The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here 💜
Don’t worry about your past experience being a 100% fit; we know that’s practically impossible anyway! If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you resonate with the role and the impact it will drive, let’s talk.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, and just about anything else.
We're proud to be a remote-first company, so we add a #LI-Remote tag to our postings to make sure the remote nature of our roles are picked up by syndication boards.