Content Manager, Customer Support
EMEA (Remote 🌎, +3/-3h CET)
Go to Market – Customer Success /
Permanent – Full Time
Pento is a payroll solution that ensures People and Finance teams can run stress-free payroll without any errors by automating repetitive manual tasks, removing payroll deadlines, and offering expert payroll guidance. We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. You can learn more about us in our public handbook, Pento Home.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and skilled Content Manager to join our dynamic Customer Support team. As a specialist Content Manager within this team, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and disseminating compelling content tailored to our valued customers, empowering them to harness the full potential of Pento's innovative solutions. Your creative flair, strategic thinking, and exceptional communication skills will be instrumental in driving customer success and satisfaction. Our mission is ambitious and underpinned by our Principles.
💡 We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, and just about anything else.
Our levelling 🪜
The salary band for this L2 role is £41-48k. Titles and compensation at Pento are dependent on our internal levelling (L1-6), which we'll assess and talk more about throughout the interview process.
Your location 🌍
This team has access to customer data and for this reason, you must be based in the EU/EEA (+/-3 CET) for contractual data transfer reasons. We’re unable to sponsor a visa for this role and you will be automatically turned down upon application if you require one.
The role 💬
- Content Development: Edit and produce engaging and instructional content encompassing articles, guides, FAQs, and video tutorials, enabling customers to effectively utilise Pento's features and functionalities
- Content Optimisation: Analyse customer inquiries and feedback to identify trends and content opportunities, optimising our support resources to preemptively address common challenges
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Work with teams across Pento to build and implement a content strategy that reflects Pento's mission, addresses customer requirements, and adapts to evolving market dynamics
- Knowledge Base Management: Maintain and update Pento's knowledge base, ensuring it remains a comprehensive resource hub for customers seeking information and support
- Content Distribution: Direct the delivery of content through various channels (blogs, newsletters, social media, webinars, etc) ensuring our content resonates with and reaches our customer base
- Content Performance Tracking: Utilise relevant metrics and analytics to evaluate content performance, optimise content delivery strategies, and drive continuous improvement
- SEO and Content Discoverability: Work closely with our Marketing team to optimise all support content for search engines and identify tech solutions to enhance the visibility and accessibility of our resources online
Responsibilities and skills 💎
- Understanding of SaaS products and experience in creating content for software platforms
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to producing high quality content
- Strong analytical mindset, capable of using data driven insights to inform content decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise tasks effectively, and meet tight deadlines
- A proactive and collaborative approach to teamwork, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your experience ✨
- 2+ years experience in customer support and success content creation and publishing
- Managed your own content cycle independently to achieve desired results
- Familiarity with knowledge management tools and software
- Zendesk knowledge would be a benefit
Working at Pento 🖥
Our people-first, remote environment supports our team in adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits include:
• An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
• Flexible working, unlimited time off, and gender-neutral parental leave
• Yearly team summits and a stipend to support travelling to work with colleagues
• Mental health support via Spill, one of our most-valued benefits (rated 9.3/10 by the team)
• The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here.
Accessibility adjustments ℹ️
We’re committed to removing invisible barriers. If there are any adjustments we can make to better support you, please let us know when you apply.
We're proud to be a remote-first company, so we add a #LI-Remote tag to our postings to make sure the remote nature of our roles are picked up by syndication boards.