London, UK / EMEA (Remote 🌎 in +3/-3h CET) /
Go to Market – Marketing & Growth /
Permanent – Full Time
Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better.
We’re looking for a Content Lead who will lead our digital and content marketing efforts to increase Pento brand awareness and demand generation. We also have an opening for a Content Manager role; we’re only hiring for one position but we’re open to hiring at either level.
As we champion the customer and focus on efficiency, we’re looking for leaders that can build a world-class technology company and inspire excellence to be driven at speed. We’re growing, and it’s now more important than ever that we generate awareness and demand within companies with 30-500 employees.
The role 💬
The impact of this role will be felt across the entire business — our content will generate more leads, support customers during product onboarding, and contribute to building a brand that customers and our internal team love. Through your own delivery, you'll lead content strategy and shape our tone of voice. You'll have a chance to experiment with different types of content to identify and scale the most promising opportunities. And you’ll create content that resonates with our audience, delivering value and trust at every turn.
We believe our content and voice will add enormous value to our brand growth over time. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Marketing team, play a leading role, and develop personally along the way.
Your experience ✨
- You should be experienced in content writing, and be excited about writing content that is unique and exciting with a direct impact on Pento's growth
- You enjoy autonomy and ownership and have experience in content planning and coordinating the work of freelance contributors
- You know the rules, and you aren't afraid to break them
- You're excited to build something truly unique that makes us stand out and you use your creativity to experiment with different mediums not being afraid to take a risk and potentially fail
- You know your way around relevant tools like a CMS. There's no need to be an SEO expert but you're comfortable using ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console (or you’re willing to learn)
- Our mission is ambitious and underpinned by our Principles. As Pento continues to grow you too should be excited to grow and own all content created by Pento
Working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our people-first, remote environment supports our team in adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits include:
• An equity option plan for our permanent employees, so you can all benefit from our success
• Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
• Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
• The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here 💜
Don’t worry about your past experience being a 100% fit; we know that’s practically impossible anyway! If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you resonate with the role and the impact it will drive, let’s talk.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, and just about anything else.
We're proud to be a remote-first company, so we add a #LI-Remote tag to our postings to make sure the remote nature of our roles are picked up by syndication boards.