EU Supply Chain Analyst
Berlin, Germany /
Supply Chain /
# Innovation # Teamwork # Initiative # Open Communication are our common values. If you are looking for a meaningful challenge in a well-established international company and if you have a hands-on mentality – then join us and help us to save lives with your know-how and expertise. Be prepared for a career that doesn’t feel like work!
Penumbra Europe GmbH is based in Berlin, headquartered in Alameda, California. We are a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet needs. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in selected international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
We are a dynamic and constantly growing company. As a result, we are looking in Berlin for an experienced and high motivated EU Supply Chain Analyst. As part of Penumbra’s Global Supply Chain Team, you will support an innovative and global company that develops ground-breaking technology to further its mission of saving patients’ lives. Reporting to the EU Demand Manager, the EU Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for global supply chain activities and other operations support activities with a focus in demand planning, inventory management, forecasting and coordinating with Planning, Logistics, Customer Service, Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Sales, and 3PL partner teams to deliver our innovative products across Europe.
What you'll work on
- Partner with EU Marketing and Sales teams to understand customer/ market demands and develop monthly revenue/ non-revenue SKU level forecasts for both near and long-term planning horizons
- Communicate regularly with U.S. Global Supply Chain and Planning teams to align on consensus plans and ensure timely and optimal execution
- Help manage inventory for multiple distribution sites across EU and coordinate weekly replenishments
- Partner closely with logistics (internal and 3PL) teams to ensure quality and service level goals are maintained.
- Support supply chain readiness for new product introductions in EU
- Conduct supply chain analytics to continuously drive efficiency improvements and support EU distribution, procurement, and logistics growth
- Maintain, and update reports/ tools to support monthly planning and forecast processes
What you bring
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in Demand Planning & Forecasting - preferably in the healthcare industry, but not necessary
- Strong Excel know-how or willing to optimize your skills
- Strong affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Persistent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- You are Fluent in English. German and/or Italian is a nice to have - but not necessary
- You are flexible, open-minded and you have excellent intercultural skills
- You have the strong ability to manage multiple tasks and you can prioritize and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- You are willing to take ownership of your work
- Last but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenges
What We Offer
- A permanent and full-time position; fantastic public transport connections; a free parking spot or a subsidy for public transportation and a gym membership for free
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Possibility to work in home-office during covid-19
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
- The ability to work amongst a professional, dynamic and vibrant global team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- Internationally established company with a hands-on mentality, strong emphasis on a diversity culture, positive intercultural environment with over 30 nationalities in our Berlin office
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply now. We'd love to hear from you! Jamila Zarra (EMEA Senior Recruiter) will come back to you asap.
Your application will be treated in a confidential, professional and ethical manner.
- Requests from Recruitment Agencies will not be answered -