Inventory Control Coordinator
Salt Lake City, UT
At Penumbra, Inventory Control Coordinators have been recognized for going above and beyond the call of duty to respond to urgent requests to process shipments in emergency situations, and thus have played a critical role in saving patients' lives.
What You'll Work On
- Maintain the accuracy and control of material receipts, raw material and finished goods inventory locations.
- Maintain accurate logs and files for receipts, lot control, and daily shipments.
- Process domestic and international shipments consisting of pulling the order, entering data into the computer system and scheduling carrier pick up.
- Update and maintain cycle counting on a routine basis with other staff members.
- Process daily shipment reports, Issue materials to production floor and maintain material traceability.
- Build pallets for product sterilization, and coordinates shipments to the sterilizing facility.
What You Bring
- The desire to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment where there's something new to learn every day.
- A High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in shipping, receiving or inventory control helpful but not required.
- Computer experience; facility with Microsoft Office tools and inventory management software.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of GMP very helpful.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- The person selected for this position will be hired initially through a contract staffing agency. Based on job performance, the position is likely to convert to a regular full-time position.
- After conversion to regular employment, we offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and clinics primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra P logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.