Production Builder/Medical Device Assembler (2nd Shift - Roseville)
Roseville, CA /
Production – Production Builders /
Join Penumbra's Roseville Team!
As a Production Builder/Medical Device Assembler on 2nd shift, you will be part of a dynamic team helping make products that save lives every day. You’ll work in a clean-room laboratory environment, where your main responsibility will be the assembly of medical devices following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines.
To learn more about the role, click on the link below.
What You'll Work On
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and processes that are required to build, assemble, inspect, and package products in a controlled manufacturing environment using microscopes and small-handled tools.
- Participate in ongoing training activities designed to build cross-functional teams and provide job growth for team members.
- Maintain compliance with GMP, Penumbra's Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and other company standards.
What You Contribute
- An interest in health care and/or manufacturing, and the desire to learn something new every day.
- Prior experience in manufacturing or health care desired, preferably in the production of medical devices.
- The ability to actively participate in a teamwork environment that maintains a high performance culture.
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods and use small-handled tools and microscopes for several hours at a time.
- The ability to lift and move of up to 25 pounds, as well as the ability to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, and to work in a noisy environment.
- Strong oral and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Regular full-time employment for 2nd shift. Hours are 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Pay starting at $18.00 per hour with an added 10% differential for second shift.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded with opportunities for growth.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
• The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
• A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents.
For additional information on Penumbra’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer, please see Penumbra's AAP-Policy-Statement.