CRM Sr. BSA
Information Technology – IT /
As the Sr. Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of our IT functional team scoping, designing and delivering technology solutions that optimize and enable our Marketing, Sales and Services organizations. Our primary technology is Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP ERP, several Marketing applications including Adobe Marketo, Showpad, cVent, and Tableau under minimal supervision. The Business Systems Analyst integrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on revenue strategy, drive innovation and business results.
What You'll Work On
- Partner with the Business and Operations to translate business requirements (new capabilities and improvements to existing functionality) for the Sales, Support and Marketing functions.
- Support the relationship with the Global Sales, Services and Marketing, utilizing proactive account management strategies, and develop strong business relationships
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define analyze and document information needs and functional requirements
- Lead business analysis for Lead to Account, Order to Cash business processes, and modeling activities by interviewing process owners, users and other stakeholders to identify business processes, evaluates the current process and workflow for various business functions
- Deconstruct large work items/stories into smaller independent components understanding business requirements and translating into Epics, and User Stories within Jira. Lead work sessions with technical team members to address questions or issues etc.
- Work with the business units to develop test plans and procedures, to validate the application design, define acceptance criteria with the overall project team.
- Document findings and recommend improvements.
- Act as a liaison between Project Sponsors/Stakeholders and technical teams. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver business and technical requirements, business rules, concept maps, process maps, user flows, acceptance tests
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, assist team members in preparing for meetings, lead discussions, summarize and communicate outcomes to users and managers and resolution of issues.
- Be the 'go to' person for implementation, day-to-day operation of various Go to Market
- Technology platforms including but not limited to, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Tableau and SAP
- Resolve issues between stated business requirements and what is technically feasible by identifying issues, evaluate alternative systems solutions with system designers and users and communicate the end result.
- Test the application as required by project timelines. This also includes supporting stakeholder testing.
- Act as a liaison between the IT organization and the Sales, Marketing and Services organizations to support the planning process, provide oversight of project delivery, resolve escalated issues, and facilitate communication on any critical issues.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Understand relevant security, privacy and compliance principles and adhere to the regulations, standards, and procedures that are applicable to the Company.
- Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS, regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or Information Technology or related field with 7+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst working with cloud-based CRM platforms or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in process and system development in the following areas: MS Dynamics,
- Salesforce, Lead Routing, CRM, CPQ, Sales Chat, Prospecting and Enrichment Tools is required
- Thorough understanding of Campaign to Lead, Lead to Order, Order to Cash processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM space both on process and technology
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, product and company master), ERP Order Management, and Sales Analytics.
- Business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's, senior leaders, PMO and business users/ stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements,
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Basic understanding of database and integration approaches
- Ability to write basic medium complexity SQL queries
- General office environment. Business travel from 0% - 10%. Potential exposure to blood-borne pathogens. Requires some lifting and moving of up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Alameda, CA
- Starting Base Salary is $143,629/year - $180,587/year.
- Individual compensation will vary over time-based on factors such as performance, skill level, competencies, work location and shift.
What We Offer
•A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded.
•The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
•A generous benefits package for eligible employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, eleven paid company holidays per year, a minimum of fifteen days of accrued vacation per year, which increases with tenure, and paid sick time in compliance with applicable law(s).
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures, and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada, and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra's Privacy Notice for California Residents.
For additional information on Penumbra’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer, please Penumbra's AAP Policy Statement.