Senior Analyst, Global Sales Operations
Alameda, CA /
Sales & Customer Support – Sales Operations /
As a Senior Analyst, Global Sales Operations, you will partner with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other functions to deliver region-specific analytics and in sites. In this exciting role, you will have a prominent role in the performance and continuous improvement of the Sales Operations team, with a specific purpose of delivering insightful analytics in order to maximize sales time and accelerate decision making by internal constituents.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and share sales analytics to facilitate revenue acceleration in support of corporate goals.*
- Act as point of contact for sales dashboards. Help implement continuous system improvements through working with IT and sales management. *
- Deliver training to increase sales report adoption among field sales, sales managers, and senior executive team. *
- Underpin annual compensation, quota, and commissions plans. *
- Determine the effectiveness of various promotional activities and provide recommendations for improvement.*
- Ensure sales territory alignments are accurately maintained, approved, and documented. *
- Coordinate group efforts with Customer Service, Supply Chain, legal, IT, and Contracts & Pricing to enable field sales team to minimize administrative efforts. *
- Identify and implement opportunities for continued improvement of business processes and systems. *
- Work with Sales Operations team members to improve global sales data reporting. *
- Comply with quality system regulations, standards, and procedures. *
- Facilitate Sales Operations team project management.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Align to designated work hours as identified by Sales Operations team.
*Indicates an essential function of the role
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of finance, accounting, business planning or analytics experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires strong financial analysis skills and an ability to problem solve and make relevant recommendations
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, with advanced modeling skills in Excel
- Proficiency with Tableau or similar data visualization tool highly desired
- Experience within the manufacturing or life sciences industries preferred
What We Offer:
• A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
• The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
• A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents.
For additional information on Penumbra’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer, please see Penumbra's AAP-Policy-Statement.