Production Material Handler I
Salt Lake City, UT /
Operations – Production /
Join Penumbra's Salt Lake City Team!
As a Production Material Handler, you will be part of a dynamic team making products that save lives every day. The Production Material Handler's responsibilities are to maintain accuracy and control, with minimal supervision, of inbound and outbound materials and the Kanban levels in the Supermarket Kanban.
What you'll work on:
· Maintain accurate logs, files, and computer systems for material receipts, issues, returns, and lot control.
· Maintain accurate inventory levels in Kanban supermarket and reconcile shortages or overages.
· Process daily material issues and returns.
· Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock.
· Recording the location of inventory.
· Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
· Process material requests in a timely manner to support manufacturing production areas.
· Participate in job rotation to be cross-trained in secondary job responsibilities.
· Issue materials to the production floor and maintain material traceability.
Day Shift, Salt Lake City, UT
Starting Base Pay is $14.05 to $18.06/hour
Individual compensation will vary over time based on factors such as performance, skill level, competencies, work location and shift.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
• The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
• A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents.
For additional information on Penumbra’s commitment to being an equal opportunity employer, please see Penumbra's AAP-Policy-Statement.