Head of Product, Intelligence & Data Platforms
San Francisco /
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
As the Head of Product, Intelligence & Data Platforms you will help deliver the intelligence platform that powers the People.ai product portfolio through best in class data classification, enrichment and AI-based insights. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the CPO.
- Deliver the intelligence platform that identifies and matches sales-related activities against business objects such as accounts and opportunities to drive sales solution use cases and develop matching strategies for complex CRM environments.
- Own the strategy and delivery of the next generation of PeopleGraph (aka KnowledgeGraph) to provide better identity and entity resolution through new data sets that expand the graph to include more attributes.
- Reduce friction for enterprise customers with the Foundation Package by providing flexible application configurations and scaling the data pipeline for faster user onboarding.
- Deliver enterprise administration features such as optimizing APIs, reduction in custom field requirements, user and team management visibility settings, and auto provisioning.
- Establish an accuracy threshold for each attribute and contact freshness criteria and incorporate them into the High-Quality Contacts definition
- Help scale machine learning models to improve classification of activity data and sensitive content filtering
- Define strategy and deliver a roadmap for managing customer & individual user data privacy in compliance with government regulations (CCPA, GDPR)
- Provided strong leadership to direct reports through clearly defined OKRs, through 1:1 coaching. Hired PMs with domain knowledge in CRM, AI, data pipelines, and knowledge graphs.
- 10+ years of technical program management experience within a fast growing company/business unit working with AI based insight platforms.
- Expertise running a product that leveraged ML/AI to analyze and drive insights from large data sets (ideally incomplete or dirty data sets) that powered in-app workflows and insights for B2B use cases.
- Strong technical background in underlying foundational technologies such as graph databases, data pipelines, and data science.
- Proven ability to design, develop, and ship commercially successful B2B SaaS products powered by a complex underlying data platform and AI engine. Demonstrated ability to define and execute a roadmap, making hard trade-offs in a startup or high growth business unit.
- Track record as an excellent communicator demonstrated by articulating complex technical concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders. Able to articulate critical information to key stakeholders from sales reps, to engineers to executives. Earned reputation for working collaboratively with design, engineering, and data scientists proven by backchannel references.
- Passion for customer empathy and understanding.
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.