Customer Success Manager - AI/ML Enterprise SaaS
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will work with our largest, most strategic, and important customers to ensure they significantly improve their business using our software.
You are a dynamic, thoughtful professional who builds strong relationships with ease and is looking for a career-defining new challenge. If that describes you and you meet the requirements outlined below, we'd love to hear from you!
- Help our largest and most strategic customers ramp into People.ai quickly and get crazy amounts of value from our product.
- Train executives and managers on best practices for using People.ai to align sales and marketing and best manage their sales teams.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, product, marketing, and support, to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Become a sales/marketing domain expert and help People.ai define new best practices to solve customer needs.
- Own the entire relationship between People.ai and our customers.
- Drive adoption of People.ai across sales organizations ranging from 300 to 2000 salespeople while maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and NPS.
- Drive our customers to think about problems in a new way and challenge the status quo.
- 5+ years of client management experience at a software company, agency or management consultancy (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG). Some prior consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Significant experience working with Enterprise customers and navigating vast organizations with multiple stakeholders in multiple departments.
- Strong technical aptitude, communications skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high velocity and sometimes ambiguous environment (yes, we're a startup!) that requires time management and incredible execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.