Data Analyst, Success Services
Customer Success /
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The Data Analyst will lead the end-to-end design and deliverability of our Customers’ data for standard or non-standard use cases that are not served directly through the Product. The goal of this role is to both alleviate dependence on Product & Engineering to build and deploy in-app dashboards, as well as document and streamline all net-new data deliverables owned by Success Services.
- Owning pre-created In-App Dashboard Templates for Deployment to Internal and External stakeholders
- Build Solutions in Customers’ environments once data is flowing to the Customer
- Enable the customer’s BI and Operations team on our Dashboards and Data
- Build custom dashboards leveraging Exec analytics platform along with Product to deliver value
- Be the Repository and Lead with the Product team on documenting new Dashboards, Creating Single Best Output for each use Case, and Updating these Dashboards as improvements are made across the board
- Intermediate (2+ years) of enterprise data warehouse architecture, data modeling, and coding experience (Python/Java/Scala)
- Strong (2+ years) of experience building reports in BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Sisense) on top of data warehouses (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, etc. )
- Strong experience in managing multiple Customer Stakeholders in a Consultative way to create clarity from ambiguity
- Experience (1+ project) focusing on B2B Sales or Marketing Operations
- Working knowledge of the space and what drives value
- Working knowledge of cloud-based big data technologies, such as Spark, Hive, Hadoop, etc.
- Comfortable consulting with customers to iteratively build Dashboard-based solutions for their ambiguous business challenges
- Must be very organized and know how to accurately and thoroughly document all solutions produced
- Values teamwork and good at building partnership cross-functionally
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.